TPG Community

Get online support

Need Assistance with TPG NBN Service Cancellation

Iciclez
Level 2

Hi There, I've been trying to contact TPG via phone. No response, long wait times to get no response.

I need to cancel my TPG NBN Service. Can TPG Support/Accounts please advise how I start this process and provide the necessary information to get the ball rolling.

Quite disappointing that there is no prompt or literature on TPG's site pertaining to this cancellation process apart from calling the number. I see other posts on the community site re the same topic indicating a cancellation form needs to be filled out, if this is still the case please send this to me ASAP.

Look forward to your response

Thankyou

2 REPLIES 2
Iciclez
Level 2

Hi There,

Can I please have some assistance with this from a TPG Moderator? I want to close my account and cancel my service. I need to do this ASAP.

Thankyou

Iciclez
Level 2

Hi There,

I have still not recieved a response to my post here. I have PM'd one of the moderators re this too.

I'm not happy with TPG's customer service with this process. I've rang multiple times and gotten no where.

Having to go to a forum to close my NBN account with TPG is not right. Customer's should have the option to close their own account on their Account portal, at the end of the day it is the Customer's Service they are paying for.

I feel that if this issue isn't resolved ASAP I will have to lodge a complaint with the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman.

Thankyou