TPG Community

Get online support

NetCommWireless NF7 Issue on VPN Phone (one way comms), Intermittently Restarts and blocks webpage

captlhou
Level 2

NetCommWireless NF7 Issue on VPN Phone (one way comms), Intermittently Restarts and blocks webpage.

- Webpage block is the education website of my child where we she interactively doing all the tasks.

- The Modem-Router intemittently restarts - time: randomly.

- Blocks VPN phone outgoing voice.

I searched google and even tried the Port Forwarding but still  not lucky to fix the issue.

I reached out to my colleague which also uses TPG NBN and they didn't have the same issue. The only difference is they are using different Modem-Router. 

2 REPLIES 2
Riezl

Hi @captlhou,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that our Technical Team has been in touch.

As per checking, they have requested a new router and now waiting for an update from our Logistics Team.

We will make a follow up and make sure that you will be updated regarding the status of the request.

Should you have further queries, feel free to message us. Thank you.

captlhou
Level 2

@Riezl wrote:

Hi @captlhou,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that our Technical Team has been in touch.

As per checking, they have requested a new router and now waiting for an update from our Logistics Team.

We will make a follow up and make sure that you will be updated regarding the status of the request.

Should you have further queries, feel free to message us. Thank you.

Thank you Riezl for your update. I will wait for their next updates or call regarding this matter.