New email address

wardb1
Level 2

I have a complaint. You have advised me that my email address will be cancelled soon. I have a new email address from another provider but I cannot advise you of it because I cannot log into my TPG account because you say that I do not have a Mobile phone number registered with you. I have been a customer of yours for over 10 years and originally did not even have a mobile phone.  So very soon, you will not be able to contact me and I will not be able to contact you. I will not go through your required identification process and will have to cancel my credit card so that you can no longer take money from my CC account . If you wish to keep my business, this mess of your making will need to be cleaned up. Please advise me what YOU intend to do? 

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @wardb1

We want to thank you for your loyalty. We'd like to get to the bottom of your concern and work towards a resolution. 

Please send us a private message along with your TPG username or customer ID so we can check your account and go from there. 

-Ahra_G

wardb1
Level 2

Thanks for your reply - I have sent you a PM with my username and details of my mobile phone number and new email address . I do not know what my Customer ID is