New modem required

ron007
Level 2

Hi, Im a long term customer with the orgional modem provided by TPG (Huawei HG659). I want to purchase a new modem from you, but cant find the appropriate page. Im on the NBN Cable Broadband SL Bundle 100 plan. Im guessing the TP-Link VR1600v is the appropriatre for my plan? Can you guide me to the correct person to contact? Thanks.

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @ron007 ,

The modem we supply depends on the availability of the modem. Here is the list of our supplied modem

If you wish to proceed with the order, send me a PM with your details via PM.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Hi, Im a long term customer with the orgional modem provided by TPG (Huawei HG659). I want to purchase a new modem from you, but cant find the appropriate page. Im on the NBN Cable Broadband SL Bundle 100 plan. Im guessing the TP-Link VR1600v is the appropriatre for my plan? Can you guide me to the correct person to contact? Thanks.

DarrenD
Level 2

I too am looking to buy a new modem, my current one gets very hot and the white plastic has turned yellow from the heat. I see the list of modems available above but how do I know which best suits my house and my account?

Fibre to the node

NBN 50 plan

large 2 story home. 

thanks in adavance. 

Ahra_G

Hi @DarrenD

Let's sort out a replacement modem for your service. Please send us a private message along with your TPG customer or username.

-Ahra_G