No Internet 3131

NOTHAPPY
Level 2
Does anyone else have trouble with TPG ADSL internet in the Mitcham 3132 / 3131 / 3130 area? I have had no internet for 12 days, TPG seem to think this is ok? I was told its TELSTRA needing to fix a line and it would be corrected by NOV 17 but am now told I wont have internet until NOVEMBER 30 Not good enough Anyone else the same issue ?
3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @NOTHAPPY,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We are sorry to know that your service has not been working for 12 days and we apologise for the inconvenience this is causing you.

We have located the account using your community details and we can see that this issue has been escalated to our Engineering Team and Complaints Resolution Team.

The Complaints Resolution Case Manager sent you an email regarding the matter and we recommend that you reply to the email for immediate assistance.

We'll also forward your message to the Team for reference. Let us know should you have further queries.

NOTHAPPY
Level 2

Please dont give me standard company replies, two weeks of no internet is not acceptable. Why are these outages not litsed on your website? If telstra is having an outage why is it not listed as planned on the TPG Site? Why does my neighbour 8 metres from me  with Telstra ADSL II have internet but I dont ?

BasilDV

Hi @NOTHAPPY,

We understand that the waiting time to resolve the issue is quite long and we can't apologise enough for the inconvenience that this has caused you.

The outage is not listed on our website since it is mainly a local Telstra outage in your area and few TPG customers are affected. We can't compare your service from another customer or from your neighbours as they may be connected to a different copper line or different exchange which is not affected by the Telstra outage.

We understand the importance of your service. However, as you are aware we rely on Telstra in resolving the outage within their network.

Kind regards,

BasilDV