TPG Community

Get online support

No Internet Connection

ceddes2008
Level 2

Hi,

My internet went offline >24hours ago.

Router has power. The light at the internet is now gone.

Checked and no NBN maintenance in the area happening.

Used the TGP App to Check Connection and it cannot detect the modem or access data.

Be good to get this fixed. Any help would be appreciated as I can now recite the on-hold phone messages Smiley Tongue

6 REPLIES 6
KarlB

Hi @ceddes2008 

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @ceddes2008 

Thanks for your PM. I'm also not finding any outages in your area. Can you please confirm/try the below?

-Does your modem have any other lights on other than the power light?
-Can you please confirm that your modem has a phone cable connected direct from the phone socket to the DSL port on your modem? (Not going through a filter or splitter)
-If you have a spare phone cable can you swap the phone cable?
-Do you have more than 1 phone socket?
-Can you try the modem on your other socket(s) if you have any?

Regards,

Karl

ceddes2008
Level 2

Hi Karl,

Checked everything as suggested:

1. I have power light, 2.4G and 5G lights. No others

2.Phone cable goes directly from modem to wall socket

3. Changing the cable did not resolve the issue

4. Changing the socket did not help

Please get back to me when you can as I need to work from home tomorrow and reliable internet is a must

Regards,

Chris

KarlB

Hi @ceddes2008 

I can see you have already spoken to our Helpdesk, who will get back to you shortly with an update.

Regards,

Karl

Miraz912630
Level 2
Hi I'm lost my data connection 24hour ago but I don't know actually what happened?
Please help me to fix it as soon as possible
Riezl

Hi @Miraz912630 , please send us a private  message with your TPG customer ID, Mobile Service Number (MSN) and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community