TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN Internet from 2019-11-21, Chatswood NSW

FreeOperator
Level 2

My TPG NBN could no longer connect since I got home from work yesterday, Thurs, 2019-11-21 (View Street, Chatswood, NSW). Saw a "Nation wide HFC Outage, 6PM – 9:30PM, 2019-11-21" issue notice on TPG's website so I waited till 11PM. Still couldn't connect. Called TPG and was told to try resetting my NBN black box. It worked the first time, the connection was established. When I tried again after powering off and on the NBN black box, again it couldn't connect. Tried resetting multiple times but no luck. Still the same issue this morning, Fri, 2019-11-22. The "Online" light just keeps flashing in the NBN box.

Everything was working well till this Wed, 2019-11-20. Does anyone have the same issue?

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @FreeOperator 

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you've contacted our Tech team.

The case was raised with our Engineering team and an NBN technician was requested to help us resolve the issue.

Currently, there's an update that all of NBN HFC customers (nationwide) are again affected by an outage and the ETR is 8AM AEDST tomorrow (23rd November).

Updates will be posted on our service status page or will be given by your assigned Engineer.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

BasilDV