TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN connection after scheduled maintenance

mcalexy2k
Level 2

Hi,

I was using NBN connection for over 5 months without any issue. Then there was an overnight NBN maintenance work two days ago.  My internet connection disconnected just after the scheduled outage window started.

Then since then for 3 days no internet connection. Router showing amber color for internet connection.

Did two calls to TPG and spent over an hour each call and none of them were able to solve the issue.

Now I'm trying to find a solution. But when I try to set up again I get "Incorrect ISP user name password.

I can log into my account using my user name and password. Then I did try using <username>@TPG.com.au and also <username>@tpg.com.au formats as well. 

But it always gives the same error.

is there any other place where TPG blocks my account (but allows me to log in to a web account) ?

5 REPLIES 5
Rica_R

Hi @mcalexy2k,

Welcome to TPG Community!

I've checked your account using your Community details and have seen that our Engineers are into your account due to the authentication of the modem not communicating to the internet. One of our Engineers will be updating you with the case progress via SMS or phone call. Do you have a specific time of contact to discuss the details?

mcalexy2k
Level 2

I'm waiting for the technician to come

BasilDV

Hi @mcalexy2k

We understand that the technician has attended the job and reported that there's an issue with your third party modem/router as they used their test modem/router and worked with your service.

Further updates will be provided by your assigned Engineer.

BasilDV

mcalexy2k
Level 2

NOt really. It was a JOKE..

MODEM worked for 6 months stop working after TPG maintenance. 

The technician who came confirmed, "IT IS NOT WORKING".. 

So he didn't fix anything. he confirmed my modem which as working for 6 months stop working after TPG maintenance

Is that what you say as a "solution".. 

I ended up buying a new modem as your technical staff has no idea what they doing and not able to fix the issue for 3 weeks

Shane

We understand that the fault has been closed for a months now. We appreciate your time updating the thread, should you require assistance with the connection or wish to speak with our Engineering Team that handled this case, please let us know. 

NOt really. It was a JOKE..

MODEM worked for 6 months stop working after TPG maintenance.

The technician who came confirmed, "IT IS NOT WORKING"..

So he didn't fix anything. he confirmed my modem which as working for 6 months stop working after TPG maintenance

Is that what you say as a "solution"..

I ended up buying a new modem as your technical staff has no idea what they doing and not able to fix the issue for 3 weeks