TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN internet connection Box Hill South Vic 3128

ChrisL
Level 2

The erratic connection occurred on Friday night (12/7/19) and completely no connection since Saturday morning. Location Box Hill South near Burwood Vic.

3 REPLIES 3
Will

Hi @ChrisL 

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for raising this with us! I was able to review your case and you are correct, your connection was intermittent prior to the NBN box going offline completely. It appears that NBNCo has raised series of outage reports from July 13 - 15. Since they have already declared that the outage has been resolved, this needs to be raised to NBNCo for repair. I have escalated your case to our Engineering Team for assistance. You will be provided updates via SMS or phone call within 24 hours. Should you have questions or other concerns, feel free to leave a comment.

Regards,

Will

Hi @ChrisL,

In addition, can you confirm if you have performed a reboot on the NBN box? NBNCo has left a recommendation on the outage ticket they've closed stating that if the service isn't working, a reboot may do the trick.

Nonetheless, the case has already been raised to our Engineering Team.

Regards,

Will

Hi @ChrisL

I can see that you were contacted by our Engineering Team already and that you were informed that this has been reported to NBNCo. From what I can tell an NBN tech appointment has been booked and that you have already confirmed your attendance.

Regards,