TPG Community

Get online support

No NBN since yesterday

Xuan
Level 2

Hi, 

My NBN just stopped since yesterday after two weeks of decent to horrible connection.

When I called customer service they had me reset my modem. I had to take a work call and customer service promised to call me back in half an hour, only for radio silence. Thank goodness I had the original welcome book and could figure out how to change my modem name and password from there.

Didn't fix my internet btw, I'm still using my phone data for work and still waiting for that call from customer service.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Xuan ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help see the status and progress of this issue. To better understand the situation, send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the addres on file).

For reference: 

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@Xuan wrote:

Hi, 

My NBN just stopped since yesterday after two weeks of decent to horrible connection.

When I called customer service they had me reset my modem. I had to take a work call and customer service promised to call me back in half an hour, only for radio silence. Thank goodness I had the original welcome book and could figure out how to change my modem name and password from there.

Didn't fix my internet btw, I'm still using my phone data for work and still waiting for that call from customer service.