No connection

nicoleamdur
Level 2
Hi all,

My internet has been down for two days. I cannot get on to the tech support team as it always says busy. The power light on my NBN is on but none of the others. Checked outrages and there are none. Have reset a couple of times and nothing is working.
4 REPLIES 4
singhji
Level 2

Same with my internet, it was working perfectly fine then just stopped working today. All the lights are on but not the internet one, on my phone it says I am connected to the internet but it doesn't work. I really don't know what we can do , i tried resetting but it didn't work for me, you can try resetting your modem.

KKG
Level 2
Level 2

same with mine - the internet is non existent during the 8 AM to 6 PM during the weekdays and drops off quite often a number of times during the weekend and in the evening. Huge issue with work from home and school work. No response from TPG 

tkoer
Level 2
I have been experiencing the same since last 2 days. I am in Brisbane area. The service status says everything is fine and no planned outage. Any update would be really appreciated TPG.
nicoleamdur
Level 2
Seems to be a widespread problem! I can’t get any communication from TPG. The online chat doesn’t seem to be working.