No data connection

Robynkoster
Level 2
I have not had data connection since Monday. NBN said there was a problem which has now been resolved, however still no data. I have switched the modem off and on numerous times but still no luck. Any suggestions?
4 REPLIES 4
Aubrey

Hi @Robynkoster, what type of NBN connection do you have? Is this happening on both wired and wireless connections? Do you notice any changes to the lights on the modem (and NBX if you have one) from when it was working?

You can also send us a private message with your details so we can take a closer look.

Robynkoster
Level 2
I think it is a wired connection. The lights have changed. I only have four lights showing. I have not had wifi since Monday afternoon. NBN advised there was an issue in the area that they were working on and a day later I received notification that it had been resolved however mine is still not working.
Aubrey

Please send your details via private message and we'll investigate.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

Aubrey

Hi Robyn, we have raised this case with our Engineering Team and they'll book a tech from NBN to check your connection. 

Expect contact from the team via call and/or SMS regarding the technician's appointment. 

Regards,

Aubrey