TPG Community

Get online support

No internet. Flashing lights ARRIS CM8200

anthonydurrant
Level 2

My internet stop working breifly the other day I noticed and I turned modems off and on and it did work later that day. However today I have gotten home to the same thing and it is still not working and there are no outages in my area. I did have this problem once before and a technican came and installed a NBN modem.  

The power and downstream lights are solid but the upstream is flashing and the online led isn't on at all.

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @anthonydurrant ,

Thanks for raising this to us. We'd love to help and get to the bottom of this, to better understand the situation, please send me your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@anthonydurrant wrote:

My internet stop working breifly the other day I noticed and I turned modems off and on and it did work later that day. However today I have gotten home to the same thing and it is still not working and there are no outages in my area. I did have this problem once before and a technican came and installed a NBN modem.  

The power and downstream lights are solid but the upstream is flashing and the online led isn't on at all.