TPG Community

Get online support

No internet - Rhodes NSW

dhirpriyanka
Level 2
The internet was really slow so I restarted the modem hoping for a better result but the internet is no longer connecting despite multiple restart attempts. Need help.
2 REPLIES 2
Daisy_Dhen

Hi @dhirpriyanka

Welcome to TPG Community! Please shoot us a PM with your account details and we'll help check the status of your connection. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards, 

Daisy_Dhen

Rachaelschorr
Level 2

@dhirpriyanka wrote:
The internet was really slow so I restarted the modem hoping for a better result but the internet is no longer connecting despite multiple restart attempts. Need help.

If you are experiencing no internet connection in Rhodes, NSW, here are some steps you can take:

1. Check for service outages: Contact your internet service provider to see if there are any known service outages in your area. They may be able to provide you with an estimated time for when service will be restored.

2. Restart your modem/router: Try restarting your modem and/or router by unplugging the power cord, waiting for 30 seconds, and then plugging it back in. Allow some time for the devices to reconnect and try accessing the internet again.

3. Check your device's connectivity: Check if your device is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network and has a stable connection. You may also try connecting to the internet using an Ethernet cable to see if that works.

4. Troubleshoot your device's network settings: Check if your device's network settings are configured correctly. You may try resetting the network settings to their default values.

5. Check for interference: Interference from nearby devices may affect the quality of your Wi-Fi signal. Try moving your modem/router to a different location or away from other devices that may cause interference.

If none of these steps work, you may need to contact your internet service provider for further assistance. They may need to send a technician to your location to diagnose and fix the issue.