TPG Community

Get online support

No internet after lightning - Telopea 2117

SOLVED Go to solution
Jmandpbriggs
Level 2

So we had a large lightning strike (caused a fire in the street) and the nbn was out, received an SMS that nbnco is investigating and to check their site. According to nbnco there is no longer an outage yet we have no service. We have a lot of problems here when there is lightning usually accompanied by a power outage but this time the power stayed on and we only lost the nbn. Do we contact TPG or nbnco, I presume TPG? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Jmandpbriggs ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I was able to locate the acccount using your community details and ran an initial test, the result shows a line fault that affects the service. We will raise this to our Engineering Team for assessment and investigation and advise them about the event in your street. 

Expect them to contact you when update becomes available via SMS or Phone call using the contact number that we have one file. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @Jmandpbriggs ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I was able to locate the acccount using your community details and ran an initial test, the result shows a line fault that affects the service. We will raise this to our Engineering Team for assessment and investigation and advise them about the event in your street. 

Expect them to contact you when update becomes available via SMS or Phone call using the contact number that we have one file. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Regards,