TPG Community

Get online support

No internet as nbn box has no light

siva
Level 3
Only power light is stable, internet light is flashing.
Other lights off
Customer support engineer said last night that he could communicate with nbn box...Is this possible?
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @siva,

I've reviewed the account and learned that the case was already being handled by our Engineering team and this was lodged to NBN Co for further investigation.

An NBN technician is already booked to check the service. Our Engineering team will be in touch for further updates once available.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

siva
Level 3
No updates from Engineering team....
No body from Nbn visited or contacted
Halfday leave wasted.....
Your engineering team really doing a good job.

I escalated the issue on Friday and they booked the appointment with NBN for Tuesday morning......

THREE days without internet.....

Keep it up the good work.
BasilDV

Hi @siva,

We apologise for the inconvenience.

As you've confirmed, the NBN technician visit is between 8AM - 12PM. Based on the time, it is still within the time frame. Our Engineering team will be in touch once the NBN technician arrived and provided us their report.

We understand the importance of your service. However, as you are aware we rely on NBN Co in resolving the issue with the service.

I'll chase this with our Engineering team and have them to send a follow up with NBN Co.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @siva,

I understand that the NBN technician has attended the job and we can see that the service is already working. Further updates will be given by our Engineering team once we received the technical report.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV