TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection ACT

Klak
Level 2
Hi
I have no internet connection from yesterday. I lodged a complaint and got a ticket #8571384 and the CS said someone would call me today between 9-12 pm. I received no call and later I found out that the technician will come at the latest by 5th July

I'm working from home and do many international Skype call. I can't be without internet connection for over a week!

Please help
4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @Klak,

Welcome to TPG Community!

Our Engineering Team has identified a fault on the line, thus the issue has been lodged to Telstra.

We can see that the case engineer tried to contact you, but to no avail. We have also received your message and will request for a callback to be made as soon as possible.

Should you have a preferred contact number and time, please send it via private message. Thank you.

Klak
Level 2
Hi TPG
So a technician came to my unit today and said the issue is with the cable outside my flat. He had referred the case to Telstra.

It's funny because on Tuesday I got a message saying that a technician will come to check and I DON'T have to be on the premise. Now, 2 days later, same thing!

The technician said that it may take 2-3 business days for Telstra to come and check. This is Thursday, that means it might not be until next week. I can't afford to not make money for a week and I had international Skype calls scheduled on a weekend. That's my livelihood. Could you please please prioritize my case?
Riezl

Hi @Klak, the TPG technician has identified that there's a cut somewhere on the line outside, thus the issue was lodged to Telstra.

We will chase this matter with Telstra to ensure that a technician will be dispatched to fix the issue as soon as possible.

The case engineer will contact you via SMS or a phone call for further updates.

Riezl

Hi @Klak, we have checked the status of your connection and we can see that its working now.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know. Cheers!