TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection-NBN- Have done everything! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP

SOLVED Go to solution
ksunga30
Level 2
Hi there! My internet was working fine since I got it NBN months ago. Exactly 1 day ago, it just stop working. So this is what i did..
1. Check tpg outage- none in my area (Merrylands west 2160)
2.Check all cables-all plugged properly and working fine
3. Reset- both fttc device &tp-link router but still NO light for dsl and wan.
4. Tried 192.168.1.1- showing no internet- disconnected
5. Download app to report fault- received no response.
6. Tried resetting all devices again- didnt do a thing.
7. Check outage from nbnco- no planned maintenance at my address
8. Opened a chat with tpg- waiting for very long time for reply but chat just closed by tpg staff without reply.
9. Did everything all over again.

Now.. i run out of options and feeling helpless. I understand this is a very hard time for everyone but please help if you can. Other than needing internet for netflix and stan, I have a sick parent overseas who we communicate with as long as we can. Thank you in advance.

Username: ksunga30
Account no.: 6599097
Plan: NBN FTTFC SL Bundle Fast
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ksunga30
Level 2
Hello Smilly_Smiles

My internet issue had been resolved. I unplugged everything and left for work. When i plugged it back. I was so happy to see it working normally again. I hope your internet issue gets resolve soon. Thanks for your kind reply. All the best and be safe.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Smilly_Smiles
Level 3

I've had had a similar problem and have had two seperate moderators on here troubleshoot with me and it only work temporarily Then the internet stops working again! If after troubleshooting it doesn't work insist on getting a technician out to view the problem.

ksunga30
Level 2
Thank you Smilly_Smiles! Do i contact them directly? What seems to work temporarily for you? This is so frustrating.
ksunga30
Level 2
Hello Smilly_Smiles

My internet issue had been resolved. I unplugged everything and left for work. When i plugged it back. I was so happy to see it working normally again. I hope your internet issue gets resolve soon. Thanks for your kind reply. All the best and be safe.
reginaldpeni
Level 2
U do better then me my modem Adsl has worked for 6 months unable to get help from the fat cats they my money from my account every month still no internet
PeterW

Hello reginaldpeni,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community.

I would like to take a look at your service if I may.
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name
and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download