TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

abhimanyubs8177
Level 2

Hello there, 

I'm using the community forum for the first time and hope to get some help here. I'm currently overseas and it appears like my internet connection is not working for a week. I really want it up and running as my cameras are connected to the wifi. Can any one from tpg assist me to remotely reboot the router or send me some troubleshooting steps and I'll ask my cousin/friend to visit our place and perform the same. 

I sent a request from the tpg app the other day and the case has been marked as resolved without any notification or CS email. Please reach out to me ASAP. Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @abhimanyubs8177

We can certainly help you. Any chance you can PM us with your Customer ID or username? We'd be glad to run remote tests and see how your connection is going. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hello there, 

I'm using the community forum for the first time and hope to get some help here. I'm currently overseas and it appears like my internet connection is not working for a week. I really want it up and running as my cameras are connected to the wifi. Can any one from tpg assist me to remotely reboot the router or send me some troubleshooting steps and I'll ask my cousin/friend to visit our place and perform the same. 

I sent a request from the tpg app the other day and the case has been marked as resolved without any notification or CS email. Please reach out to me ASAP. Thank you