TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

SOLVED Go to solution
aphacia
Level 3
I lost internet at 20:30 and tried to reboot modem and it did not work. But TPG apps showed internet speed test still at normal speed. What’s wrong with my modem?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

We got you, @aphacia.

Let us check the status of the connection and get to the bottom of this. May we confirm if the modem/router is still powering up? Could you send us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial assessment.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

I lost internet at 20:30 and tried to reboot modem and it did not work. But TPG apps showed internet speed test still at normal speed. What’s wrong with my modem?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

We got you, @aphacia.

Let us check the status of the connection and get to the bottom of this. May we confirm if the modem/router is still powering up? Could you send us a PM with your details so we can proceed with the initial assessment.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

aphacia
Level 3
It’s been fixed. Thanks.
Shane

Yaaay! We're glad to know that the issue has been fixed. For future inquiries feel free to send us a PM or create a new thread here in the community. We are always here to help, have a a lovely day. Smiley Happy

It’s been fixed. Thanks.