TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

tow
Level 3
Level 3
My TV and mobile phone are connected to the wifi but no internet since yesterday. I checked there was no planned outage for my area. Help please!
5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @tow,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and understand that you were able to contact our Tech team to report the issue.

They've escalated the case with our Engineering team for further investigation as there's a possible fault within the NBN network. An NBN technician was requested to check the service on the 13th of March. Further updates will be given by them once available.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

tow
Level 3
Level 3
Hi @BasilDV, tried to contact customer service number a fee times without success...there is no internet again today..could you please assist in solving the issue again?
BasilDV

Hi @tow,

We apologise for the inconvenience as our Technical team was experiencing a high volume of calls.

We've run a remote diagnostic test with your service and can confirm that there's a possible fault within the NBN network.

We've escalated the case and an Engineer will be in touch within 24 to 48 hours to provide an update with your case.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

tow
Level 3
Level 3

Thank you @BasilDV 

Looking forward to good news.

Riezl

Hi @tow, we have checked the status of your connection and it appears to be up and running now.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Thank you.