TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

rijalprakash27
Level 2
I had no internet connection. I have a emergency work but I connect internet. Can you solve this problem.
2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @rijalprakash27

Welcome to the community!

We apologize for the inconvenience that you're having no connection. We are able to locate your account using your community details. We performed initial tests of your service and it shows a possible line fault causing no service.

We have this escalated to our Engineering Team for further test and investigation. Assessment usually takes 24-48hrs, updates will be provided once the assessment is done.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @rijalprakash27,

Based on the latest update on the escalated fault handle by our Engineering Team. We have identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the Telstra.

This unfortunately means only Telstra technicians have the authority to fix this fault. At the moment, Telstra have told us they have booked a technician to check your TPG service anytime between now and 04/Apr/2019. Your attendance is NOT required.

We'll keep an eye on this, further updates will be provided by one of our Engineers via SMS or Phone call. Let us know should you require further assistance. Cheers!