TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

prijent0626
Level 2
It has been almost a week that my home new adsl connection is installed and active. However I am still unable to use internet. I have called about the issue but still it is not solved but instead gave the tpg ticket no #9380294 for mean time. I have no information what is happening at the moment to solve the issue as I have already paid all the charges. Need to solve this issue asap
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @prijent0626,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and have seen that the account was installed on the 11th of April. After the installation, it seems that there's a fault on the copper line which is why the service did not work.

We understand that the case was escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation and they've raised the case with our third party provider (Telstra) to help us rectify the fault within the network.

They've advised us that they've booked a technician to check your service on or before the 17th of April. Once we received an update, your assigned Engineer will be in touch via SMS or phone call.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

Kind regards,

BasilDV