TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

Kwinnn
Level 2
Hi, i just got nbn connection completed today and received confirmation email that the service is active. My mobile phone can connect to the wifi however there is no internet. Messages pop up saying ‘no internet’ and ‘server DNS address’ could not be found. How come i dont have internet?
5 REPLIES 5
Shane

Hi @Kwinnn,

Welcome to the community!

I would love to help and see the status of your service. Can you post a picture of the modem/router's status light?  Also, PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

Cheers!

Kwinnn
Level 2
Hi Shane,

I am not home to take a picture right now but i do remember the wifi lights were green and a fee others. However, the nbn light was not on. My customer id is 3899510, contact 0423739844.

Thanks
Shane

Hi @Kwinnn,

Thanks for the details. I made initial test on service and it is not connected to our Network.

For further test atnd investigation. I would like to arrange a call from one of our Technicians.

Feel free to let me know your best contact time.

Cheers!

Kwinnn
Level 2
2pm today would be good. Though i am not home to troubleshoot. If it helps, i have followed instructions to connect the router to the correct ports.
Shane

Hi @Kwinnn,

I can see that you have been in touch with one of our Technicians and provided you assistance with this issue.

Please let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,