TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

ken119hk
Level 2

No internet for a couple of days. The technologies said they will come this Monday and Tuesday but still, no one come. Call TPG but no one answer. I am asking to fix the issue or we need to cancel my contract as TPG is unable to provide services. 

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @ken119hk,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.                  

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

CM1
Level 2
Level 2

@Riezl 

Please consider the question being asked before a simple templated response.

It seems a number of customers are experience different issues and would like support. It would save your time and improve customer service if each question was considered on a case by case basis.

Riezl

Hi @CM1, thank your for your input. Moving forward, I will customise my public response based on the issue described on the post. As an additional info, I do send these customers a private message on top of the public post so I can assure them that we are here to help.

We appreciate the feedback and we'll take this into account so that we can improve further.