TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

toshika
Level 2
Hi , I have no internet connection since yesterday 10 pm.i tried to reset and still no connection till now. what happened?
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @toshika ,

I am sad to learn that you do not have internet connection since last night. For customers experiencing connection issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community

Regards,

@toshika wrote:
Hi , I have no internet connection since yesterday 10 pm.i tried to reset and still no connection till now. what happened?