TPG Community

Get online support

No internet connection

Fairybiscuit
Level 2

Hi,

My internet seems to have dropped out sometime after midday yesterday. Many unsuccessful restarts of modem, flashing WAN and WLAN, steady power light but nothing else. 

Any suggestions?

Thankyou so much.

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Fairybiscuit

Welcome to the Community! 

If you are getting a flashing WAN light on your modem, it is an indication of dropping connection as that should stay steady. 

We will need to conduct further tests to check what's causing it. 

I did try to locate your account using your Community details however I'm unable to find any match. If it's not too much to ask, could please send your Customer ID or service address via private message so we can carry on?

Thanks! 

Will

Hi @Fairybiscuit

Thank you for providing your details via PM.

We have responded to your PM advising that there was a maintenance that was done by NBNCo last night at 11PM which should have ended at 6AM today. However, your modem is not getting any signal still from the line. We've performed tests already, however, the results are inconclusive. We need to perform another test without the modem plugged in to your phone socket.

To assist us with this particular step, we have organized a Sr Technician to call you on the mobile number we have on file. If you have a preferred time and contact number, please let us know so we can forward it.

Regards,

Will

Hi @Fairybiscuit

It seems like your connection is already up and running for almost 2 days. Would you be able to test and confirm from your end?

Regards,