TPG Community

Get online support

No internet/phone line connection

SOLVED Go to solution
SSL
Level 3
Level 3
No internet or phone line connection since this morning. Connection light is flashing red. Have checked NBN and TPG sites for possible outages - nothing listed. Located in the South Strathfield area.

Have tried to call tech support line but wasn’t able to get through, any help appreciated.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SSL
Level 3
Level 3
Our connection has been restored and checked by the NBN technician. Thank you.

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
Riezl

Thanks for sending the details via PM, @SSL. We have also received your query on Twitter and we can see that this has been escalated to our Engineering Team. The team may need to lodge this to NBN Co. and the case engineer will contact you via SMS or email to further discuss the matter.

If you have further queries, please let us know.

SSL
Level 3
Level 3
Thanks for the update, Riezl.
Riezl

Not a problem, @SSL. We can see that an NBN technician has been booked for today, Wednesday, 12 February 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM and you will be contacted by the case engineer via SMS or phone call as soon as the final report is received.

If there's anything that we can of assistance, please let us know. Thank you.

SSL
Level 3
Level 3
Our connection has been restored and checked by the NBN technician. Thank you.
bijaygc33
Level 2

Hi Riezl,
I am having the same issues, i don't have adsl line since Thursday afternoon.
My TPG customer Id is xxxxxxx
Username is xxxxxx
Address is xxxxxx Burdett street, Hornsby 2077

Riezl

Hi @bijaygc33,

If you’re having the issue were  “CD”, “ADSL”, or “Link” light(s) on your ADSL modem/router is not lit up.

Your ADSL modem/router is unable to synchronise or connect with TPG over your telephone line.

The lights on the modem are usually flashing when trying to synchronise and steadily lit when synchronisation has successfully completed.

Before attempting the troubleshooting steps, TPG recommends that you:

1. Check our Service Status at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/problems_connect_internet.php

2. "Power cycle" your ADSL modem. This means turning your modem off and waiting for one minute before turning it back on again. This allows your modem to reestablish connection to our server.

If you are still unable to connect to the Internet, please proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: https://www.tpg.com.au/support/problems_connect_internet.php

Let me know if you need further assistance.

sapimeke87
Level 2
Hi Riezl,

I’m having the same issue.
Just received my modem and am getting the same error message.
Can’t get through to your team also!
Please help ASAP!
Kwaku
Level 2
I am facing same problem. Call technical support several times today but nobody is picking up my calks.
Meanwhile as soon as I call sales, my call is answered straight away.
sapimeke87
Level 2
I’m on the call list for a wait time of 1 hour so far no call back.
Ok thanks might call sales instead then!