TPG Community

Get online support

No internet/phone line connection

SOLVED Go to solution
Riezl

Hi,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our  Service Status page.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

For new services, we also recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

If the service has been installed and there's no outage affecting the area, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

Let us know should you have further queries.

Riezl

Hi @sapimeke87,

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

We can see that your service has been installed/activated and it show up and running now.

Joe
Level 2
Level 2
No internet connection since 4 days days now Connection. Have checked NBN and TPG sites for possible outages - nothing listed. Located in the South City Sydney and Brisbane area.

Have tried to call tech support line but wasn’t able to get through, very annoying no responses your customer service if horrible. I would like to change sever after this horrible experience my and my grandparent. This is the worst service I’ve had in 35 years from a large company.
Joe
Level 2
Level 2
Wtf are you on about it’s solved you haven’t solved nothing my internet is still down you 2 bit of a operation. Email me or contact me back so I can cancel my account with you scam artist!!!!
ndpattco37
Level 2
Hi. My landline phone has no dial tone?
deniserowsell
Level 2

internet and phone went out after contractor working in street 2 days ago... ph. No. 0243846065

deniserowsell
Level 2

hello my name is Denise, phone No.43846065 Mob..0407203907.. Address is 48 Noorong ave Forresters Bch nsw 2260, email is deniserowsell@tpg.com.au , My Name is Peter Maraga iam denise nefew you can contact me on 0418422504...i am helping them try to contact you to get our service repaired, A contractor was working outside my house about 5 Days ago that was when we noticed our internet wasn't working, were elderly and we use netflix .
can you please contact us to get our serice working again.
Thank you
Peter