TPG Community

Get online support

No internet wifi since more than a month

Poojakumar04
Level 2
I am not having internet since last month I have tried calling TPG numerous times since February 05 ,2020. They sent me sms that issue will be resolved by 04-03-2020 but now it’s 07-03-2020 no one has fixed my internet. I am not been able to do my work from home due to this internet issue. I am highly disappointed with the level of customer service being provided by such a renowned service provider who claim to be #1 in business yet they are not able to fix this issue since more than a month now.
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Poojakumar04,

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages.

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link : Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

In your case, the service is currently affected by an unplanned Telstra network outage and the estimated time of restoration has been extended due to the complexity of the issue.

You will receive further updates from our Engineering Team via SMS or phone call once available.

We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience.