No internet

SOLVED Go to solution
Dave05
Level 3
Why have I got no internet I’ve re set the router heaps of times and still nothing so it’s not my end has to be the internet line from the node .

Can we please get this fix’s as I have lots of things depending on this service
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @Dave05,

Just making follow up with the status of the connection, please update this thread and should you require assistance.

Cheers!

Why have I got no internet I’ve re set the router heaps of times and still nothing so it’s not my end has to be the internet line from the node .

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @Dave05 ,

I would love to help and get to the bottom of this. Please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account so we can proceed with initial investigation.

On the other hand, you may also check our Service Status page for any known outages. If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: 

If you are using a WIFI connection, then you may check these links to improve your home network.

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

@Dave05 wrote:

Shane

Hi @Dave05,

Just making follow up with the status of the connection, please update this thread and should you require assistance.

Cheers!

Dave05
Level 3
I had a technician come around and he said it was fix got back home after gone out for a bit and internet gone again need help
Shane

Send us your account details and we will chase this with the Team handling this case.

Regards,

I had a technician come around and he said it was fix got back home after gone out for a bit and internet gone again need help