No internet

Level 2
Hi TPG tech support.
I am trying to reach out to you as we have been experiencing problems in the last few weeks.
Our internet connection has been extremely realiable and it keeps dropping out. There is no internet connection most of the time. Can someone assist me please?
This is unbelievable, I literally have no internet at all and I have been resetting the modem all the time.
I have been a customer for 6 months now and I'm not happy with the service at all.

Thanks
Chris
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @7369945 

We'd like to run some tests on the line and see what we can do to improve your service.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

Level 2
Hi
I have moved my modem in the living area closer to the TV, it's OK now, but now I have the same issue in the other rooms.
Because I have a big apartment (around 190 sqm) is it possible to get an extra modem so I have coverage in the whole apartment?
I think this is the issue I have.

Thanks
BasilDV

Hi @7369945 

You may purchase a third party access point or a Mesh network to cover your whole apartment as it will boost your home WiFi network.

Currently, we do not sell this type of devices.

BasilDV

Level 2

I'm having exaclty the same issue, very frustrating. Have spoken to support and reviewed router settings twice, now they're sending a replacement modem..