No internet

oliviasalmon89
Level 2

Hi,

I've been having problems with my internet for a while - it keeps on dropping out or is extremely slow.  Over the weekend it became worse, basically unusable (both with wifi and connecting my laptop straight to the modem).  I've pre-ordered TPG's NBN (due to come in Dec) but is there anything that can be done in the meantime so I can at least use my current internet for the next 2 months?  Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Erika

Hi @oliviasalmon89

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to the Community!

Sorry to hear that the issue has returned! We’d like to get to the bottom of this and definitely want to get this resolved for you.

I've ran a remote line test and this shows no physical issue on the line.

I now recommend that we have one of our technicians give you a call to resolve your issue as your service may be affected by other factors.

Please let us know your best time and contact number via PM so I can get a technician to call you.

For your reference, please see How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards,

Erika

Hi @oliviasalmon89

Got your PM! Thanks for that. 

I've now arranged a call from one of our technicians today between 7:30pm - 8:30pm. 

We would appreciate if you'll be at home during the time of call as our technicians would like carry out simple checks with you to eliminate any possible equipment issue. If this time is not suitable, please let us know and we'll have this rearrange for you. 

Cheers, 

oliviasalmon89
Level 2

Thanks very much