No internet

Chezaeast
Level 2
I have no IP internet please help
5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @Chezaeast

Sorry to hear about the interruption to your service. Upon checking the status of your connection, there has been a network maintenance ongoing and the estimated time of restoration will be on 21 March 2019. The date can still change though and we'll be sure to be in touch as soon as an update becomes available. 

Apologies for the inconvenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @Chezaeast

We have been notified that the outage has already been cleared. 

I've ran a quick test however, I am not able to detect any signal. Is your modem currently turned off? 

Please let us know the status of your connection so we can assist you accordingly. 

Thanks! 

Shane

Hi @Chezaeast,

Good day! Just making follow up with the issue you raised to us, we are still waiting for your response.

Cheers!

Ahra_G

Hi @Chezaeast

Based on the recent update, the outage gas been received however the service appears to still not work. The issue has now been escalated to our Engineering team for further investigation. 

An update should be provided within the next 24-48hrs either via phone call or SMS regarding the appointment of the tech visit.

Should you have further queries, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi @Chezaeast

An appointment has been booked on 30 March 2019 between 8AM - 12NN. 

Please ensure that you or someone over 18yrs of age is present during the visit. 

Kindly confirm the booking thru the SMS sent or let us know here so we can inform our Engineering Team. 

Thanks!