No internet

halexander
Level 2
I have had no internet all week and lucky if I get internet 2 days a week
5 REPLIES 5
Rica_R

Hi @halexander,

Thanks for reaching out and our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. We have experienced an unplanned outage affecting all of our customers. Affected customers has experienced difficulty accessing internet, TPG My Account and using home phone services.

Our Network Engineers has been immediately engaged and resolved the issue. Customers should see services progressively restored as the restoration continues.

In the meantime, you may check this community article for updates: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/UPDATE-Outage-Notification-NBN-ADSL-TPG-FTTB-Inte....

Regards, 

halexander
Level 2
It's been like this for months. I don't feel it's right to be paying $70 a month when I maybe at best get a week's worth of connection from it
Rica_R

I'd like to arrange a call back for your account to assist on the technical concern. Can you please PM us your preferred time and number for technical assistance call back. 

halexander
Level 2
This is beyond a joke now.. one of your team called yesterday said they were going to fix it.. had internet last night and now nothing again!
Shane

Hi @halexander,

We apologise for the inconvenience. We ran an initial test to the service it shows a possible line fault, we'd like to have our Technicians contact you again tomorrow. Please confirm your best contact number and preferred time.

Cheers!