No internet

SOLVED Go to solution
vinhch116
Level 2
NBN modem has been in endless reboot since last night. Power light will be on for 3-5 seconds, followed by downstream and upstream in blue and online in green, but just after 1 second all lights are off and the modem keeps repeating above procedures again and again. Tried hard reset but wouldn't change anything. I need the internet back on ASAP as I'm working from home. Please advice to resolve.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hi there vinhch116.

Thankyou for your PM and verification and replies .

So i have had a look through our systems and NBN sites , now there is no listed outage on the NBN outage website however listed in another NBN tool we have it shows that there is a current outage present on your service.

At this point i hope you can appreciate it is difficult to give you an exact date and time of resolve, however i do recommend you help us and remain patient and for the next 24 to 48hrs keep an eye on the ARRIS (black box) for any change in connectivity or stable lights or you recive an update from TPG/NBN.

Then i recommend you powercycle both devices the ARRIS and the MODEM 

and connect as you normally would.

I have also included below the status of your service showing a planned incident on your service and also a link to an alternate NBN site to check for outages, yours is not listed yet, however may soon if it is ongoing.. if so can check periodically for updates..

Open Incidents Against AVC4000********

Planned Change

Planned Change ID Start Date End Date
CRQ000003928901 09/04/2020 00:30 AEST 09/04/2020 08:30 AEST
CRQ000003906340 09/04/2020 00:00 AEST 09/04/2020 06:00 AEST
CRQ000003904861 01/04/2020 00:00 AEDT 01/04/2020 06:00 AEDT

Need to check for an NBN outage?

Go to www.tpg.com.au/nbnoutage

I do hope i have been of assistance Smiley Happy

kind regards

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Ken-C

Hi there vinhch116

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

vinhch116
Level 2
I've replied accordingly, please assist to look into my account and resolve the issue my currently facing.
Ken-C

Hi there vinhch116.

Thankyou for your PM and verification and replies .

So i have had a look through our systems and NBN sites , now there is no listed outage on the NBN outage website however listed in another NBN tool we have it shows that there is a current outage present on your service.

At this point i hope you can appreciate it is difficult to give you an exact date and time of resolve, however i do recommend you help us and remain patient and for the next 24 to 48hrs keep an eye on the ARRIS (black box) for any change in connectivity or stable lights or you recive an update from TPG/NBN.

Then i recommend you powercycle both devices the ARRIS and the MODEM 

and connect as you normally would.

I have also included below the status of your service showing a planned incident on your service and also a link to an alternate NBN site to check for outages, yours is not listed yet, however may soon if it is ongoing.. if so can check periodically for updates..

Open Incidents Against AVC4000********

Planned Change

Planned Change ID Start Date End Date
CRQ000003928901 09/04/2020 00:30 AEST 09/04/2020 08:30 AEST
CRQ000003906340 09/04/2020 00:00 AEST 09/04/2020 06:00 AEST
CRQ000003904861 01/04/2020 00:00 AEDT 01/04/2020 06:00 AEDT

Need to check for an NBN outage?

Go to www.tpg.com.au/nbnoutage

I do hope i have been of assistance Smiley Happy

kind regards

QVH
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Ken,

I am at wits end, I have tried every means I can find to contact TPG since Thursday 02/04 to enquire why my internet is not working.

I have switched off the router, I have switched of the Nbn device, I have switched reset the Nbn device yet all the lights on the Nbn device comes on but I have no internet light on the router. 

I have checked my account statement and it says balance owing $0

I have changed direct debit from credit card to direct debit to bank account but still no internet.

Would you kindly informed me whats happening please.

Ken-C

Hi there QVH,

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards