No internet

SOLVED Go to solution
David_M

Hi @alankeey 

After getting your service back on line last week, it looks like it was defaulted back to a 12/1 speed tier.

I think you should be on the 50/20 plan.

I have forwarded this on to our engineers and will hopefully be resolved ASAP within 48hrs.

Kind Regards,
David_M

alankeey
Level 3
Thanks David this has been frustrating when working from home having to use mobile hotspot. 
NBN FTTN 50 Plan change was 2018. No one else on Zoom meeting this morning had speed problems. Seems your comment last week 'There is an issue with between NBN and TPG on our systems.

I have escalated this to the NBN teams to resolve and hopefully done within 24hrs.' was not NBN Co who said my 'address is not connected to the NBN broadband network' and your records show July 2016 NBN FTTN Broadband XL connection. There appears confusion between both organisations! My speed has been improved this afternoon about half speed of the paid plan. Hope this continues to improve.

Regards, Alan

alankeey
Level 3
Internet stopped again last night still no signal for TPG app to test.
This was problem reported last week please confirm how wide spread this issue is or just my connection issue with faulty modem again last replaced last year. Thanks Alan
David_M

Hi @alankeey 

Wow, your not having much luck. I will look into it again....

You havent given any other companeis permission to sign up with them recently have you?

Thanks,

David_M

Hi @alankeey 

Escalated again.

It appears there is another a conflict with another user trying to get connected at the same building/address, or something along those lines.

Someone will call you ASAP to sort it out.

Thanks,

alankeey
Level 3
No Providor given at Zoom meeting yesterday and yes agent said new tenant wants connection this building don't know who with. Hope they not cause of my problems last week before tenant moved in.
alankeey
Level 3
Thanks connection restored 45Mbs PC Wi-Fi and TPG app says modem ok but data fault?
What does this mean in app?
Was it simply matter of change settings rather than physical fault? Hope stays stable when SC area maintenance schedule 4 June
alankeey
Level 3

pleased to report normal dowload speed 44Mps again this morning thankyou, closing post