No internet

rjerne62
Level 2

Anyone else having trouble this morning. North end of Jeffcott Street? Cheers. NB  have the workmen outside cut the cables. Ha ha

Ashwin30
Level 2

Bad intenest since yesterday afternoon. Keeps giving DNS error, tried my mobile internet with different provider and it is working fine. So it is not a problem with the Websites, but the issue with TPG internet. All 4 lights on NBN network connection device are green. 

colinlyons
Level 2
Please advise if there is an NBN outage in my street in the ACT. I am located at 28 Shumack St, Weetangera 2614.
cmxu11
Level 2
With FTTC, paying $69.99 a month, getting on and off internet and kids can’t do school work at home.
Technical support advise to try another time as they are busy!
Best ever service from TPG!
Vukodar
Level 2

Croydon, NSW

Since last night very slow and this morning no internet what so ever.

No email to announce any work in neighborhood nor note on the website.

Please, explain

lee90_
Level 2
No internet since last night around 8pm (NSW) and cannot contact TPG. This is ridiculous! You have to tell us what happened. Everyone is at home with homeschooling and WFH. Please advice us ASAP.
normalservice
Level 2
Our internet has been intermittently down since last night at about 10.15pm (in Leichhardt NSW) There is no after hours support. Still a problem this morning, support phone service is suspended. Not good enough TPG!
Vukodar
Level 2

Same here, Croydon NSW.

Working from home, kids last exams for the term today.

Seriously.

No info on website, no email notifications, no access to online help nor over phone.

Ridiculous

Waarkool
Level 2
Frequent NBN Dropouts just started. NBN has advised no issues at my address. I tried to contact TPG for Tech support, but directed to Community. I do not really see the point. Is this like doing online IT course where we all support each other to problem solve?

I just want to know why I'm getting internet drop outs, and what will be done.

I need uninterrupted internet for my studies, and cannot have inconsistent connection.
Trippy565
Level 2

I'm located in Canberra and still experiencing connection issues.  Pain in the backside when we are working from home.