No nbn connection

Medic22
Level 2
Have had no nbn connection for over 3 days and want more information besides we are working with nbn. Me and my wife are suppose to be working from home. We only lost connection permanently after raising a service ticket for slow internet speed and drop outs.
11 REPLIES 11
Riezl

Hi @Medic22

For customers experiencing any issues with their service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage.

Check our Service Status page for any known outages. - https://www.tpg.com.au/support/servicestatus

If you're on NBN, we have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage 

If there are no known outages in your area, you can proceed with the troubleshooting steps indicated on this link: Troubleshooting No Internet Connection

If you need further assistance, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Medic22
Level 2
7 days now. How long does it take for you and nbn to do tests????
BasilDV

Hi @Medic22

We are still waiting for the update from NBN Co in regards to the issue. An NBN technician might be needed to fix the service.

We'll chase this with our Engineers and have someone to call you within the day to provide further updates.

BasilDV

Medic22
Level 2
Thank you
The updates on this issue and also the setup of txt or email for updates is have been extremely poor resulting me having to come on here out of desperation.
Medic22
Level 2
On our original phone call from tpg you informed us that the 7th is the earliest at technician can come out if needed. Well nbn has found a fault, so i expect to have our internet fixed on this date.
Riezl

We have coordinated and forwarded your message to our Engineering Team. You will be contacted by the Case Engineer for any additional update. 

Ross_0303
Level 3

Hi medic22  Ive been waiting for my connection since 3rd December to only be 7 days would be great for almost 6 weeks ive been getting the we cant do anything to help with this we are reliant on NBN

Riezl

Hi @Ross_0303, please send us a private message with your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can take a look at your account. Thank you.

shaykempen
Level 3
Don’t expect this issue to be fixed in a hurry, I had this exact issue with TPG when I first moved into my new place. We were without any internet from the months of April-November and were still billing me during this period. I am now fighting with TPG to get my money back and today they have just cut off my internet service. I will be reporting to the ACCC