TPG Community

Get online support

No wifi for nearly 2 weeks

Ndquyen1239
Level 3
I have contacted with TPG customer service, I tried live chat, I’ve sent all the required documents to nbnfaults email, I have even sent my serial number of my NBN box to the case manager. Nothing was solved

I was advised that there is a mismatch of my NBN box serial number. I was put on hold for 2 hours to connect with the case manager. This is really frustrating. Can someone help please?
12 REPLIES 12
KarlB

Hi @Ndquyen1239 

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl

KarlB

Hi @Ndquyen1239 

Thanks for your PM. I can see our engineers are investigating and will get back to you later on today.

Can you please confirm your setup looks like the below image with your router connected to UNI-D2?

FTTP setup.png

Regards,

Karl

Ndquyen1239
Level 3
It is connected to UNI-D1.I’m changing it to UNI D2 now. Thanks
Ndquyen1239
Level 3
Have you really gone through my case? The problem raised because of NID serial number mismatching with the system. So stop telling my plug and unplug the cables caused the problem is not how I setup the router. You guys telling me to wait over and over again. How many 24 to 48h processes do I need to wait more? You can start to think about how you would refund me so I can change to other service provider.
KarlB

Hi @Ndquyen1239 

I had already looked into your case, that is why I asked you to confirm your router was connected into UNI-D2. I have requested for our Provisioning Team to contact you back with an update ASAP.

Regards,

Karl

Ndquyen1239
Level 3
Hi KarlB

Another week has passed by and I haven’t reiceived any calls or got any updates. It’s been a total of 3 weeks without wifi connection now.
Mal_mod

Hi @Ndquyen1239 

I  have just  added your image of the NTD to the case notes. 

Can you also  reply  to the most  recent emails ( from Help Desk )  with a high resolution image of the NTD & POD ( Proof of Occupancy ) 

regards, 

sajalm

Hi @Ndquyen1239 ,

Thank you for doing isolation and testing with us today. I will foward you issue to relevant department.

Sorry for any inconvenience, Pls wait for their call.

Regards,

Sajal

Ndquyen1239
Level 3
Hi, I have received a call last Friday saying that the NBN co has updated my address. They said they will run some testing and trouble shooting and will investigate whether my NBN box serial number is matched. They also said that they will contact me on Monday for further updates, however there was no call.
How long do I have to wait for this problem to be solved. It’s already been almost a month now.