TPG Community

Get online support

Not receiving random emails from my website

TimmPaccc
Level 3

I have a website for my business, where potential new clients complete a form and it is then forwarded to one of my @TPG.com.au addresses.

I have now had multiple new clients (that thankfully have reached out via phone after receiving no reply) saying they completed the form, but I never received it.

Yes, I have checked, spam, junk etc I have also had friends complete form, have completed it myself etc and it has worked everytime.

I have then checked my analytics on my website and cross referenced the 'form submissions' I have received and they do not match up, so there is direct evidence that forms are being submitted and they are not reaching my email. I can see I am missing approx 6 'form submissions' over the past 6 weeks.

Help?

This is obviously hurting my business and I've had to put an apology on the 'form submission acknowledgement' saying 'this form doesn't always work'.

The address the form submisisons come from is form-submission@squarespace.info 

I have no answer or soultion as to why this is happening? Can you please review the email address

attentivea@tpg.com.au

and ensure there are no 'weird' settings causing this?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @TimmPaccc

Thanks for raising this to us, I am sad to learn that you're having email issues. To get a real-time update and urgent assistance, I suggest to raise this directly to our postmaster by sending email to postmaster@tpg.com.au

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Regards,

I have a website for my business, where potential new clients complete a form and it is then forwarded to one of my @TPG.com.au addresses.

I have now had multiple new clients (that thankfully have reached out via phone after receiving no reply) saying they completed the form, but I never received it.

Yes, I have checked, spam, junk etc I have also had friends complete form, have completed it myself etc and it has worked everytime.

I have then checked my analytics on my website and cross referenced the 'form submissions' I have received and they do not match up, so there is direct evidence that forms are being submitted and they are not reaching my email. I can see I am missing approx 6 'form submissions' over the past 6 weeks.

Help?

This is obviously hurting my business and I've had to put an apology on the 'form submission acknowledgement' saying 'this form doesn't always work'.

The address the form submisisons come from is form-submission@squarespace.info 

I have no answer or soultion as to why this is happening? Can you please review the email address

attentivea@tpg.com.au

and ensure there are no 'weird' settings causing this?

Thank you