OCA0163

abradford53
Level 2

Hi,

I am having the same problem as everyone else with the OCA 0163 complaint. However, I have just joined TPG and have paid in advance and that includes local calls from a home phone. So why can't I call out? I've spoken to someone in Technical Help but he never mentioned anything about it maybe being related to an "accounting/finance problem". I finished the conversation thinking it was my home phone having a problem but the number of complaints and the answers here suggest otherwise. What is going on?

1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @abradford53 ,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for raising this to us, I would love to help and get to the bottom of this, please shoot me a private message with your best contact number and preferred time. Also include your account details (Username/Customer ID together with the address on file).

How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Regards,

@abradford53 wrote:

Hi,

I am having the same problem as everyone else with the OCA 0163 complaint. However, I have just joined TPG and have paid in advance and that includes local calls from a home phone. So why can't I call out? I've spoken to someone in Technical Help but he never mentioned anything about it maybe being related to an "accounting/finance problem". I finished the conversation thinking it was my home phone having a problem but the number of complaints and the answers here suggest otherwise. What is going on?