TPG Community

Get online support

Other than Modem Delivery ( pretty fast ), rest is downhill :(

chetan1983
Level 2
Sign up for the ASDL2+ , First visit Telstra Tech did't turn up , so has to wait for another week for someone else to come and tag the line( Not TPG fault). Once line was tagged TPG tech guy come after two days but was unable to do the jumpering don't know why. Has to hired private sparky ( good guy) with positive attitude who wants to get the job done as we discussed no work no $$$$. Jumperind done now there is ADSL line on router but internet light keep blinking. Now has to wait for another 5 days from some one else to come and check... oh.................................... Customer service is okay they are responding and communicating but if there is no internet ( what we need the most from TPG) don't know what should I say..
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @chetan1983,

I apologise for the inconvenience. I was able to locate your account using your community details. I've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Technicians and this has been raised to our Engineering Team for further investigation.

At the moment, a TPG technician visit is booked for 13/Nov/2018 between 8AM - 12PM. We'll keep an eye on this, further updates will be provided by the assigned Engineer on this case.

Let me know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!