Outage St Lucia?

SOLVED Go to solution
Option1
Level 2
Is their an outage for St Lucia Brisbane? NBN says I’m not even a customer so nearly as monumentally useless as the TPG website. 5G Home wireless has been out nearly all ducking day! And I’ve reset the modem/router a few times. And I do mean reset! Seriously this company makes it literally impossible to determine if there is an outage!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @Option1 

You can use the 5G - generic on the page instead of using any phone brands.

We'd be happy to check it for you. Just send the details via PM and we will take it from there.

BasilDV

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @Option1 

You can check if your service is affected by an outage here: https://support.tpg.com.au/servicestatus  (just click the link for Homewireless/4G/5G)

If your area is not listed, just send us a private message with your account details and we'll see how we can help.

BasilDV

Option1
Level 2

GRRRRRRR, and in standard TPG uselessness, it's a **ing link to elsewhere.  And of course that link then talks about what phone you're using for your Homewireless/4G/5G.  There is NOT an option if you're on PC connected to a modem. 

It's either moronically bad UXI, or just moronically bad.  Either way, it's oh so **ing typical for TPG, and of so typically **ing USELESS! 

Quite possibly the worst designed website of any of the ISP/Phone providers!

BasilDV

Hi @Option1 

You can use the 5G - generic on the page instead of using any phone brands.

We'd be happy to check it for you. Just send the details via PM and we will take it from there.

BasilDV

Option1
Level 2

I've accepted the 5G-generic bull** as a solution, but seriously, could your web devs make it any more unituitive?  I shouldn't ask, because they'd obviously see that as a challenge.

I've worked in web design, software testing, UI testing/validation for more than 15 years and this whole moronic, unituitive, useless workflow is among the worst I've ever encountered. 

It's the classic "to find what you need to know, you already need to know it!"  I have some expertise, obviously not a ducking enough to be able to navigate this impenetrable maze, and I was defeated.  I hate to think how others manage - I strongly suspect they don't.  No doubt your web devs would classify that as "Working as intended".

I suggest you push a suggestion to management that they fix this **ing nonsense of a design and workflow!  Sadly, no doubt they won't give a **.