TPG Community

Get online support

Outage - Stanmore (Innerwest Sydney)?

Dansuper
Level 2
Hi,

I’m currently experiencing a technical issue with my HFC connection; no issues showing for my location on the service status page.

NTD box has power, but all other lights are flashing. Seems to be resetting itself every few minutes...

Have experienced this intermittently for a while now, and getting fed up with things.

Thanks,

Daniel
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @Dansuper,

I understand that you were able to contact our Tech team and was advised that there's an issue with the NBN network affecting multiple customers connected in your area.

NBN field services have investigated and determined further work is required to resolve the network issue. Please be advised that 3rd party techs are already on-site resolving this issue.

Your experience is important to us and we'll keep a close eye on your case and provide you updates once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Dansuper,

The NBN Co's third party technicians are still on-site and working on resolving the issue. There's no estimated time of restoration that's given to us.

Your experience is important to us and we'll keep a close eye on your case and provide you updates once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Dansuper,

NBN Co has advised us that 3rd party techs have resolved the issue in the Exchange - partial node is back online, however few services are still offline (including yours) hence they have engaged Field Services. Further updates will be given once available.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Dansuper,

We can see that the service is already working, as the NBN field services have replaced the faulty hardware which resolves the network outage.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV