Outages

bigdog65
Level 2
Hi
I’m currently in hospital in Brisbane but my wife is home in Emerald and tells me we have lost service completely.
She is unable to call as she is not on the contract and I’m unable to call because of where I currently am.
Is someone able to rectify this ASAP.
5 REPLIES 5
Will

Hi @bigdog65 

Welcome to the Community!

Your wife can actually call our Helpdesk. As long as she can provide the details that we can use to pull up the record with and that the call is purely a technical concern (no discussion of billing or account-related information), then our Helpdesk can assist with troubleshooting steps.

That being said, I can confirm that there are no reported outages/maintenance that will affect your connection. However, we can see that the modem is unable to detect any signal from the line. We have performed remote troubleshooting, but it didn't work. Additional testing is required to determine if this needs to be raised to NBNCo or if there's an internal issue that needs to be looked into instead.

For the next test, we need the modem unplugged from the phonesocket. If you can relay it to your wife and let us know once it's done, we can run the test at our end. Else, we can organize a call from our Technical Team to contact your wife, but I'm afraid that the call will be for tomorrow already. If you prefer the latter, send me a PM providing the name of the contact person, best contact number and preferred time for a call.

Regards,

bigdog65
Level 2
Thank you Will. I have relayed this message to my wife via message this morning.
I’ve also replied to an email this morning with her phone number and work hours.
Cheers!
Riezl

Hi @bigdog65, we have received your confirmation via email that the service is already up and running.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to drop us a message. Cheers!

bigdog65
Level 2
Cheers
Working perfectly now. Thank you
Will

Glad to hear that, @bigdog65

Feel free to drop by again if you need our assistance. Cheers!