TPG Community

Get online support

Outlook doesn't seem to work on TPG NBN

SOLVED Go to solution
jimr
Level 3

We recently switched to TPG NBN, and now Outlook doesn't seem to work on any of our computers here - can you please help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jimr
Level 3

Thanks, what you described is what I ended up doing and Outlook works fine now on all our devices - many thanks.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
oxfordyard
Level 2

Same here! I'm gald i'm not the only one

blackhat88
Level 4

Disable IPv6 or change your DNS server to Google's (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4) or OpenDNS's (1.1.1.1, 1.0.0.1). Change it in your devices network settings instead of the router. This may not only be TPG's NBN problem.

Burb
Level 2

Having server connectivity issues over mulitple devices and multiple accounts. Resolved when I connect to Telstra mobile. Any suggestions?

blackhat88
Level 4

Server connectivity issues as in only for the Outlook app or for the whole internet connectivity in general? If you are only having problems with Outlook, try changing the DNS server. If for internet issue, most people on this forum are having problems with it at this difficult time apparently.

If you have changed the DNS server and you are still having problem with only Outlook, let me know, Give me details of the "error".

jimr
Level 3

Hi, many thanks for pointing me in this direction.  I have enabled "Enable DNS over HTTPS" in my browser options and teh problem has gone away - Outlook is working fine now.

kylefrew
Level 2

I'm having the same issue. I can't sync my emails on Outlook and I can't even access outlook.com on TPG but when I tried using mobile data from another carrier and it worked fine.

jimr
Level 3

Hi, I got help to set my network settings on my PC to have Cloudflare as my DNS - I had to do this on my PC and my laptop, and separately on my two android phones, and now they all work fine, and I am using Outlok smothly now.

jimr
Level 3

Thanks, what you described is what I ended up doing and Outlook works fine now on all our devices - many thanks.

RajenS

Hi 

Good to hear problem solved 

Thanks 
Rajen