TPG Community

Get online support

Outlook email error - not sending but was previously

mariat09
Level 4

Task 'medwebdesign@tpg.com.au - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC78) : 'Cannot send the message. Verify the email address in your account properties. The server responded: 535 5.7.8 [TPG-A02] Authentication denied. User medwebdesign@tpg.com.au is banned from using SMTP AUTH due to previous abuse'

The above error message is showing for all emails sent now. 

Yet 4 days ago it worked properly. 

Password correct, no other errors

Your help community has many others with similar error and no way to fix

Help please

5 REPLIES 5
Ahra_G

Hi @mariat09

Have your tried checking out this article?: Cannot Send Email Rejected by the Server/Banned from using SMTP 

I believe this error is associated to an Outlook mail client. We found this Microsoft Community in which you can refer to as well: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/sending-reported-error0x800ccc78/2d9d5a04-1a7...

If the issue persists, you may email our PostMaster at postmaster@tpg.com.au

Regards,

Ahra_G

mariat09
Level 4

Yes I had read this first. 

This is a business email address, and does not send spam

Ahra_G

Hi @mariat09, i would recommend sending the issue directly to our PostMaster then. 

Thanks! 

mariat09
Level 4

Thank you I did, and they told me to change the password, and the website keeps repeating "surname requires a value" no matter how many times I fill it in and save it - so there is an error in the TPG Systems somewhere stopping my emails from sending, costing me money and time. 

It would be nice to have access to fast resolution, instead of multiple emails and chats on multiple sites to fix ONE problem

Shane

Hi @mariat09,

To get real-time update with the email issue we recmomend to contact our postmaster directly or erach them via return email.

Regards,

Thank you I did, and they told me to change the password, and the website keeps repeating "surname requires a value" no matter how many times I fill it in and save it - so there is an error in the TPG Systems somewhere stopping my emails from sending, costing me money and time. 

It would be nice to have access to fast resolution, instead of multiple emails and chats on multiple sites to fix ONE problem