TPG Community

Get online support

Persistant outages and emergency works

Fluttrgrl
Level 2
Since the 27th December, I have received about 11 messages about new NBN outages or emergency works. I honestly find this unacceptable. We have had 8 days out of the last 18 where our internet service has been unavailable for several hours at least. Often on and off several times per day. I know the NBN is owned and maintained by NBNCo, but TPG are also profiting from a service that isn't being reliably provided. I think some form of compensation is required. If this was water or electricity that had been impacted in a similar way, refunds against bills would be provided for not having met the customer service agreement.
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Fluttrgrl,

Let us help what happened with the outages that affected the service. Could you shoot us a PM with your details to better understand the situation.

How to send a PM? 

Regards,

Since the 27th December, I have received about 11 messages about new NBN outages or emergency works. I honestly find this unacceptable. We have had 8 days out of the last 18 where our internet service has been unavailable for several hours at least. Often on and off several times per day. I know the NBN is owned and maintained by NBNCo, but TPG are also profiting from a service that isn't being reliably provided. I think some form of compensation is required. If this was water or electricity that had been impacted in a similar way, refunds against bills would be provided for not having met the customer service agreement.