Ping issue

vrajpatidar5024
Level 2
When i am playing pubg mobile with my overseas friends in india my ping goes to 350-400 ms if they all are from india. But if anyone from the squad is from australia it comes down around 150 ms. Please solve this problem as soon as possible.
1 REPLY 1
Shane

Hi @vrajpatidar5024 ,

One of possible cause of latency issue is Wireless Interference ,we did an article that will help you on how to improve your wireless network available here.

If you’re in  Australia, but playing on an American or Asian server, your latency will be higher because the geographical distance creates a delay between information being sent from an Australian client-side (player’s) connection before it’s received and relayed from the American server.

Connecting or Playing to a Game server not designated to your area will affect a high latency issue particularly if the Game Developer itself made a specific Server in every location such as SEA / NA Servers etc. If you're having latency issue while playing/connected to the Australian Server please post a screen shot of the latency issue and we'll have it check.

Let us know how it will go.

@vrajpatidar5024 wrote:
When i am playing pubg mobile with my overseas friends in india my ping goes to 350-400 ms if they all are from india. But if anyone from the squad is from australia it comes down around 150 ms. Please solve this problem as soon as possible.